Thread: Crash after attempted wirless net connection

Crash after attempted wirless net connection

Hello friends, I went for an holiday for few days, and after coming back, I attempted to connect for an wireless Internet connection into my computer, but it is crashed, a message is appears in blue screen that is "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer". I changed the my USB adaptor, but gets no result. My wireless connection is only 3 months old. Though I have an original version of AVG Internet security. But still facing this problem. Any help.....

Re: Crash after attempted wirless net connection

Full scan your whole computer with the update anti virus software and if found any issue delete it. Also check your adequate disk space. Check your BIOS whether it is updated or not. Disable the BIOS memory option such as Caching or shadowing. If you wish to go from the safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer or disable components. Also check your start up settings before restart your computer by pressing F8.

Go to your Control Panel Network connections suggestion option,and check the network adapter or access point. If you find everything is in correct and you still facing the problem. Then follow the process..
    Log In SAFE MODE with internet connection. Then go to computer firmware/software download site and update those are applicable. Update your window from windows update. Reinstall your network adapter. Then go to windows support and the PC manufacture. Lastly - restart your PC in safe mode,do system restore. I am sure these will really works..

Reinstall your operating system with an original new version,with the update wireless driver, also reinstall wireless network adapter with an update version. Check you wifi setting(the network connection and access point ). Do it, after that I am sure you will definitely get rid from your problem.

I too have the exactly same problem with my COMPAQ PRESARIO F700TU lapto[p. WIndows 7 is my operating system. After faced this problem first time, I planned for the installation of a virtual machine to come out from this problem and then also configured the Internet in that virtual machine. But still the problem is there. Why ....suggest me ..