Thread: Facebook page not loading well

Facebook page not loading well

I have a desktop machine and the problem is with the facebook page that I want to get access. I have internet connection enabled and when I try to login to the facebook site I am not able to get access as it keeps on loading and nothing comes up. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the page to be loaded well and process my task.

Re: Facebook page not loading well

The problem is that it could be that the feature that is needed or the latest flash application is not been installed to the system. update the .NET framework of your system and then check out for the change. I hope this could be the issue. there may be some plugin which may be missing and you are not able to get access to the page. So do check out and upgrade the system well.

It could be that the issue is with the web browser that you use. Try to use some other browser and then check for the same. Upgrade the browser and try to get access to the page that you want to process. I am sure the issue will be sorted out and you can then check out for the thing and then function as required. It will be better for you. So do look out for the implementation and then function or process out for the feature that is needed.

In order to make the desired aspect to work it will be better that you do check out for the change that is by clearing the caches and cookies of the browser. As it is been done you can then make the thing or the page to be loaded well. I suppose this is the best way through which you can make the essential aspects to be processed and functioned well. Do look out for the same and then make the implementation. I hope this will help.

If you are using Internet explorer you can make the change well that is by accessing to Internet Explorer and then to tools option now go to Advanced tab and then click on restore tab. As it s been done click on Reset. Restart the browser. I hope you may then be able to work well with the change that is needed. The facebook page will then be loaded well. Check out.

The .Net framework application is not been upgraded and this is the reason you are not able to process well with the thing. So in order to get the change to be functioned it will be better that you check the aspect that is needed. Do work well and process as needed and required. It will be better and you can thus make the desired change to be processed. Do check out.