Thread: Slow Firefox and Google Chrome

Slow Firefox and Google Chrome

I have a computer system I have been using the internet from last seven year on my computer system. I had used all version of Internet Explorer but I don’t like as compare to the Firefox, but from last one week I am facing the problem of the Internet getting slower as compared to the last week. I think my home page of the Firefox getting slower at the time of loading. What is the reason of getting the Firefox slow does anyone have some idea how I should get my Firefox running as it was earlier one week before any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Quique; 14-09-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Re: Slow Firefox and Google Crome

The same problem I was facing during the last month on my system the internet was working slowly after when I had upgraded the Firefox version on my computer system. I was getting the slow speed of the internet for the last one month then I had checked my internet connection and I had seen the wire was not properly plug better try that see all the connection of the internet.

Hi, I think this is not a big issue which you have. This happens due to the internet problem sometimes the internet work slow. For that you can wait for a day or two and can work with provided speed given by the provider otherwise you can go through the internet provider and can give the complain for the internet speed what you are facing for.

Hi, the problem you are suffering for is not about the connection I think it must be of the Firefox you have installed in your computer system. You have to just reinstall the upgraded version of the Firefox what you have installed on your computer system. This will solve your problem and help you to use internet properly.

Yeah, the problem which you have it may be because of virus in your Operating System which you are using like Window XP or any of the Operating System. The very first thing is you have to Scan your system completely such that the virus get detected and deleted from your running Operating System.

Re: Slow Firefox and Google Chrome

This is not a problem what you have; it might be because of the Anti-virus you are using in your system. I have some knowledge for this problem you can reinstall your Anti-virus software which you have installed in your system and scan the system completely by the new updated anti-virus and delete virus. Usually this happens due to this problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain