Thread: Cannot install plugins or Adobe etc

Cannot install plugins or Adobe etc

I am using an Ubuntu on which i have installed Mozilla Firefox and i am facing the problem with an installation of a Flashplayer or any plug-in as it shows me an error as "Error: Dependency is not satisfiable:libcairo2". Can you guys tell me that what does this error means and why am i not able to install any plug ins?

Re: Cannot install plugins or Adobe etc

I had the same problem as you all. But I think I found the solution and is very stupid. Make the normal process of downloading the official page of flash player. At the end of the setup there is a sign displayed "Installation successful. And often where everyone stops. Now let drag your mouse over this picture: there will be marked: "Finish the setup and activate the module, or something of this kind. And yes, everything works just right click on the image and we will confirm in you that it works!

I suggest you do so with Internet Explorer (I have Maxthon, but it works anyway). To check whether the module is installed, go to: Tools -> Internet Options -> Programs tab -> Manage Add-ons in the list and if you have the module "Shockwave Flash Object" is that everything is properly installed and that your problem is solved!

Virus could be the problem over here as it might be blocking your browser to install any other add ons on your browser. I suggest you to reinstall the Mozilla Browser and then immediately install all the add ons which you want to use with your browser. As you have to reboot your system after installing an add ons. Now you may check that it works or not.