Thread: Internet Explorer 8 your last browsing session closed unexpectedly

Internet Explorer 8 your last browsing session closed unexpectedly

hello friends hope as always count on your support I have the following problem while using internet explorer , but every time I navigate to access whatever page you open it closes the session unexpectedly, so much so I was hard to write this message, please help at your earliest as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 your last browsing session closed unexpectedly

Hello, I check if any virus or something tell me that the computer is clean at the moment each time you exit the page and returns to desktop I have to click the icon of internet explorer again and I get the warning will be logged out unexpectedly and gives me options new session or restore the previous session, that is what is happening to me no matter where I target site, no if I explain it well, but this is every moment that makes me unable to work, please help ASAP. many, thank you very much

In the first instance download and run the two tools that I offer you, maybe a supplement or the lack of association with a file generated by this error.
    Restore default settings for Internet Explorer: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9646978
    Re-attach the necessary files from the browser: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9657448

I would suggest you go to the Start menu and then select Control Panel finally double click on the Internet Options. In the Advanced tab, Uncheck Enable third party browser extensions found in the Review section. Restart Internet Explorer and see if the problem persists. Hopefully the problem should be fixed.

The reason that Internet Explorer 8 is blocked is a problem with the Flash Player. For unknown reasons, this plugin is corrupted or has sometimes corrupt responses that disrupt the browser, so we will have to do to keep from becoming blocked is completely uninstall Flash Player and Internet Explorer 8 to restore its original configuration, leaving all set to re-install Flash Player in its latest version, more stable and bug fixes.