Thread: Windows7 64 bit with Internet Explorer 8 explorer often closes when searching

Windows7 64 bit with Internet Explorer 8 explorer often closes when searching

I have a desktop computer which is running with windows 7 i facing a problem which is really annoying me and this is really a very weir problem am i missing something or do i need to modify something. Please help me to get this problem resolved. This is really annoying at times like whenever i do an online transaction using netbanking and also when i use any payment services. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows7 64 bit with Internet Explorer 8 explorer often closes when searching

You should follow the steps which are listed below:
    • Click on Start, then Run ...
    • Type "regedit" to access the registry
    • Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / Classes / CLSID / (87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E)
    • Looks for the key "InProcServer32" and delete the same

Re: Windows7 64 bit with Internet Explorer 8 explorer often closes when searching

I have probably the same problem as you except for me explorer.exe restarts every time I close a window overnight weird like that by cons I have even tried a system restore the problem disappears after time boom and back again the serious problem I know not what to do please help me how can i get rid of this issue.

The trick to delete the registry key does not work at all! bravo! it is that at boot desktop computer A file is missing or corrupt:
    <Windows Root> \ system32 \ ntoskfnl.exe is this not even repair "chkdsk / r can not no more! Any ways thanks for replying quickly. Please tell me how can i get rid of this error. please help

if you have some vital data then i think you should try to repair the system as soon as possible. Too bad you did not post in the correct section (operating system), there were other, less risky than going through the register And it would have been nice if some warn that we can move. Hope fully the problem should be fixed.