Thread: Facebook home screen widget on Nokia C6

Facebook home screen widget on Nokia C6

I am using Nokia C6, I want the widget for Facebook. It seems that it has disappeared. Can you all suggest me from where I can download it and make it for my use. If possible the Original Version of the widget will be best. I just want to use the Facebook application on my mobile so that I may not suffer from any other problem, while I am doing this. Please help me guys. Thanks in advanced. I just want to make full use of my mobile.

Re: Facebook home screen widget on Nokia C6

Hello friends, I wanted to ask if anyone has tried adding Facebook widget on homescreen of Nokia C6. I tried searching for the solution all over the net but could not find any solution. I also tried downloading Facebook for Nokia. I downloaded it from Ovi Store which was also unsuccessful. I think that there is not a version available for C6. Someone please suggest from wher I can get the Facebook Application.

I do not think that this is going to cause you a problem. If you are not finding it on the internet then why do not you go to the OVI store via your phones browser. Please before doing this do look into your applications folder. I think the browser of your mobile will find the perfect widget for the mobile. If you get it, it is well and good, and if not then wait for the release. Keep patience guys.

I will guide you to install the applications on the mobile Nokia C6. First of all download Facebook_Widget_C6. This one you can find on the internet. It will be a .rar file. Now extract the file. After the extraction install facebook_n97.wcz. Now after this Add Facebook widget on your homescreen. After this install Facebook.sisx. After this you will be able to play Facebook widget on your screen.

Go to the OVI, there you are going to find the Facebook application that will be really of worth. The Facebook application on OVI has the widget capability. Basically, Ovi is the brand for Nokia's Internet services. The Ovi services can be used from a mobile device, computer or via the web. Nokia has started to evolve their services into a platform, enabling third-parties to make use of Nokia's Ovi services.

Thank you, to all the members of this forum who have tried hard to give us the solution regarding the Facebook Widget. I will try to follow all the possible solutions that you all have given here. I will soon be trying this and will post soon to let you all know what happened when I did this. I really think that what Techno01 suggested will do the trick. Thanks a lot all of you.