Thread: FireFox 3.6.8 is slow

FireFox 3.6.8 is slow

I am using internet explorer as my machine which is running on 32 bit Windows 7. I have upgraded to 3.6.8 which is the latest version , Firefox can take several minutes to start u, When I start it up, it looks as its going to run normal.. But then nothing happens, and it does not open till few minutes later. What can be the cause of the problem can it be possible to solve by me provide me the most appropriate solution possible to solve the problem.

Re: FireFox 3.6.8 is slow

Firefox 3.6.8 is the latest version of Firefox it may have some loopholes which is making this slow about it is advance one so it also have certain new features which can be used if you ignore the speed it make happen that it is taking time to adjust in your machine environment. you can wait for sometime and see if it is working after it or you can go for latest version of internet explorer which is IE 8.

your problem related to the Firefox slow down may be because of your internet connection speed contact to your internet service provider as they can tell you at what speed your connection is working. if your internet connection speed is slow then you have to ask for high speed internet connection which will solve your problem concern with internet browser Firefox. this will defiantly solve the problem.

the issue of Firefox 3.6.8 running can be solve if you reinstalled Firefox setting which may help to resolve the problem of slow loading while using firefox as a browser if your problem is not solved by this option try to switch to older version it may be helpful. also you wait for the upgraded version to launch will will defiantly fix your problem. you can also contact to website for more solution provided online.

your Firefox problem can also be because of the number of fonts installed on your system also affects the start up time, try using with less number of fonts. more then 50 fonts are noticeable. if the problem does not solve then you can go for the other option which is much faster and latest that is Internet Explorer 8. it will defiantly make your work simple and easy so try to go for it.

may be this problem is because of your operating system which is not supporting firefox 3.6.8 properly so you can try to go for other operating system which may solve your problem of firefox running slow. it may be because of memory of your computer which is not supporting firefox 3.6.8.try to resolve the problem with hardware consultant which will tell you the reason and the solution for the problem.

first optional solution which can you can try may be try to uninstall the firefox and reinstall it after sometime it can be help you to resolve the problem of slow running of firefox 3.6.8. other than this you can try for some other browser which can help you to use and download from internet faster. the latest browser you can try is Internet Explorer 8 which is advance it will defiantly help to solve the problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain