Thread: Agere Systems HDA Modem x64 driver

Agere Systems HDA Modem x64 driver

I necessitate 64 bit drivers for agere systems HDA modem. My laptop is BenQ Joybook S57 with the intention of came by means of x86 driver CD. I tried to install x64 Win-7 additional than the merely driver I cannot discover is the modem. I originate agere driver for the additional brands of notebook PC additional than no BenQ. I tried to install the supplementary brands driver by means of no success. Anybody be familiar with how to locate a generic x64 driver package or several driver packages that determine to work by means of my laptop.

Re: Agere Systems HDA Modem x64 driver

I have encompassed sony vaio VPCCW25FG. I have comprised the modem exterior agere ayatem USB 2.0 soft modem. My modem subsequent to dial up not sound additional than IT run superior. I mean I do not encompass sound or audio subsequent to dial up. My Windows is seven (WINDOWS 7) Hook it up by USB to your system. Then go into the apparatus manager and right hit it off on it. Properties details tab. Modified dropdown to hardware ids. I determine to observe if I be able to locate something for you.

So I encompass a Motorola surfboard sb5101 modem and I presently got windows 7 64 bit. I have encompassed and been trying to get the modem to run by means of an usb cable additional than the driver it seems that does not run by means of 64 bit operating systems. I be familiar with using an Ethernet cable would be a lot easier additional than I necessitate to utilize together for the reason that I encompass two systems on my network and in organize to play some games similar to starcraft together by means of my brother without several extreme me lag I would necessitate the second cable for the second ip address.

So are there several methods that I would be capable to create this run. I cannot seem to locate several drivers downloads for 64 bit and the entire the assist threads I have seen were ones where people merely needed to utilize immediately the Ethernet cable. Several kind of solution would be useful, similar to contacting Shaw for a innovative modem, purchasing one myself. Particularly by means of starcraft 2 coming, it would headache if I might not play online by means of it.

I generally by no means recommend (and essentially recommend staying away from) these types of sites additional than in your case, it would approximately positively be alright to utilize once. Acquire and install the driver. Then uninstall their software. From time to time you immediately cannot avoid having to upgrading your hardware in organize to utilize an innovative OS. I be familiar with you do not desire or necessitate to hear this, additional than It is most probable the simply method you might have to go. If torrent cannot write a in working condition file for you.

The Agere systems HDA modem is a 56kbps modem characteristically originated on laptops. Observation it in device manager. For this you have to first select the Start button then after that you have to go to the control Panel after that to System then to the Device Manager and at the end to the Modems be supposed to be listed there. I encompass it on my Gateway T-Series Laptop. The entire of the additional substitution illustrations on this site are exposed by means of computers built in mid-tower cases, so immediately for variety.

If Windows becomes aware of modem upon startup, go behind the on-screen instructions to install the driver and supplementary software. If Windows does not become aware of the modem, physically comprehensive the installation using the Add Innovative Hardware control panel. After you had adjusted the modem settings to competition your telephone service and personal preferences. The installation more often than not begins by using the install disk that comes by means of the modem. You be supposed to always install the software previous to the hardware on your system. You encompass to do it this technique for the reason that the operating system determine to look for innovative hardware as part of the startup procedure.