Thread: IE cannot access internet through wireless connection

IE cannot access internet through wireless connection

Hello,
    I have recently purchase an new laptop which consist of operating system windows Xp, when i was working on my laptop i was unable to connect my laptop to any website ,whether i open it with IE or with Firefox. I have scanned my system with anti-virus such as quick-heel,Norton,avg and many more,but it did not solved my problem .So kindly provide me some suggestions.

Re: IE cannot access internet through wireless connection

I to have faced this problem while working on the system.But this has solved my problem so you also try this out. If you are using IE then right click on the 'IE' icon then after click on the 'properties' now click on 'connections' then click on 'LAN setting button and after that unchecked all the options ,if there is any option selected. If you are using Firefox then click on 'tools' then click on 'option' after that click on 'Advanced' then 'settings' and in settings select "No proxy" option and click on the OK button.

First go to " run" and type "cmd" and then press OK .A black window will appear on your screen then type "ipconfig/all" on it and press "enter" . After this you make sure that IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS Servers are having addresses. You definitely try this, it will solve your problem.

If you are facing same kind of problem on different machines then you are not having problem related with your machine .For that purpose you need to contact to your internet service provider .If you are making connection with the LAN network then what is the response ? please provide me the output ,it will be easy for me to solve your problem.

First check the Service set identifier and the security key. After you are done with this you disable your anti-virus and firewall for a wile. If still you are facing the problem you try to reset your router, resting can be done from the button provided at the back of your router try this out it will definitely solve your problem.