Thread: How to register a Free ORB account

How to register a Free ORB account

I want to make an ORB account, so that i can check my score online while running my 3DMark ans the PCMark benchmark application. I do not have a huge knowledge about the the ORB. So, first give me some details about the ORB and also provide the way to create a ORB account (On line Results Browser). Please help me to create the account ,any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to register a Free ORB account

ORB means Online Results Browser, which is mostly used for the purpose of validating scores attained when running your PC Mark and 3DMarkbenchmark applications. These application is mostly used by the people who wants to set a dedicated compare link for their benchmark scores. Mostly posting a compare link showing your benchmark score allows other users to prove that you are not making the score.

The information provided by you was very grateful about the Online result Browser, but now i want to create an account in the ORB. So, please provide me further information to how to open an ORB account, if you provide the details in a stepwise manner then it will be of great use for me.

The first step to create an ORB account is that simply run one of the Futuremark's newer benchmarks that requires you to view the result or the online scores. After that you will get a message box which says that click here to view the result, these will take you to another browser showing you the result or the score. These is not a valid ORB screen, for a valid ORB screen you have to registered and create the account by filling all the required information.

The steps provided by you was very much helpful, but the problem was that when i entered all the details it shows that there is a problem in the user name by which you want to create the ORB account. I was not really able to understand the problem so please provide me with the appropriate answer. Any suggestion will be appreciated on the topic by me.

As you have mentioned that you are not able to create the ORB account, so there is a problem with your User name. There are chances that the email account you are using is already available to other person who has made the ORB account. So, first create a new email account in any of the email service providers and make it as the user name for the ORB account your issue will be resolved.

As you have provided the proper details to me now I have a ORB account with me which has a new email address of mine on the gmail as the user name. The information provided by you was very grateful to me. I will be delighted if you provide any further solution on the topic or any other topic, now I am able to get my score on the ORB (Online result Browser). Thank you a lot for your constant help on the given topic.