Thread: Scripts problems with Google Chrome Browser

Scripts problems with Google Chrome Browser

That, my computer lags seriously since January, when I deleted "chrome" to reset Mozilla. I have difficulty doing so because since then, but strangely, not every day, I have scripts entitled "chrome etc." that I rot navigation. I'm on a Windows 2003 Professional SP3, Mozilla Firefox, Avast as antivirus. And Spybot search & Destroy. With a firewall on probation Sunbelt Firewall, and SpywareBlaster. Thank you who have an effective solution. What are these scripts, and why should I close them or let them continue???

Re: Scripts problems with Google Chrome Browser

The trouble is that this is not a Java Script, there are five java scripts in total. I just tried one by one. They ask ALL problem. While there are all clean with scripts from Adobe same So I do not think this is due to javascript errors. It appears as you are facing this issue because there is a problem with website which you are visiting. Tell me whether this problem appears if you are on a different website or not.

I am having the same issue with my browser too several weeks at startup, it appears quite often (and not all accounts) a message saying: "A script on this page may be busy or not responding. You can stop the script now, or wait to see if the script ends. Script: chrome: / / JQS / content / overlay.js: 21 " Anybody any ideas. Please help..

Follow the instructions listed below to get this problem fixed. Hopefully this should fix the problem.

1. Click on the Tools menu.
    2. Select Options.
    3. Click the Advanced tab.
    4. Click Restore defaults.
    5. In the confirmation dialog box, confirm your selection by clicking Restore Defaults.
    6. Click Close.