Thread: Reverse Phone Lookup

Reverse Phone Lookup

I am looking for free reverse phone lookup sites. Have anyone heard about these type of sites. I want the sites which exist on the internet? Most of people may be very doubtful to believe in them. I need some experienced websites which offer many free products and services online.But i am not able to find such sides. Actually I am little beat confused do they still exist?

Re: Reverse Phone Lookup

The reverse lookup directory is used to search the number, address and any information related to the number and the business address. I don't think the exist today.If they exist they may be paid or may be charging for the service. I am quit sure that they really exist. Last time when I checked most of them were paid services.

I think today they are not available. As you are asking for the lookup sites on the internet. Last time I have checked a site for the reverse engineering for the information collection purpose but latter that phone book was illegal. These type of services are still available in America but only a few. There are some websites for America.

I have been searching for this since last few days and I have and also read up some stuff for a while. After these search and reading I come across to a version of DTMS. It stands for the data transformation management system. You can download from the internet. this is a tool which doesn’t do reverse number lookup, but you can search addresses. It may work for your search. Try this.

There are few reverse phone lookup are started today to do their things. These are used to find the details for free by name, business, address or phone number. They help you to find the owner of any cell phone number, as well as land line numbers. By using a reverse lookup through a company of your choice you can get the information you need easily and quickly. I think they are not existing online today.

Yes they are still exist in some countries like America, India and many more. In India they are existing I am describing some of the websites through which you can search any name and address. They are as follows:
    • 123people.com
    • 411.com
    • 555-1212.com
    • acsyellowpages.com
    • addresses.com

and many more.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain