Thread: Playstation Network Keeps Signing Out

Playstation Network Keeps Signing Out

hello,
    I am using the playstation and which is the playstation 3, since i am using it from last few months until today online services are working properly, but now i am facing one of the severe problem which lets me to keep away from the playstation, when i try to sign in to the playstation it creates a problem to sign in or disconnects it after few minutes as 5-12 minutes. please try to give me any suggesions regarding this problem.

Re: Playstation Network Keeps Signing Out

The type of problem which you are facing about you are not able to sign in to playstation it is one of the major problem which is even faced by me, i am not able to recover this problem and not finding any solutions for it, so any from you can try to guide me to sort out this problem, please let me know if there is any problem in my internet.

As you have the problem for signing in to the playstation and the game you use is playstation 3, it can be rectified by using it by connecting it to the hub, to play such kind of game you require better frequency, you can prefer to use a white hub, if you are using the black hub it does not connect since it has a low frequency, use ethernet or change the frequency which will lead you to connect.

The problem which you are facing is the problem about the signing out the playstation network, the game which you use is the ps 3, which require the better frequency to get connected, i would like to recommend you if you are using any wireless kind of modem you can just turn it off for few minutes and try it out later to sign in.

The sign out network problem which you are facing for your playstatin ps 3, it might just be due the speed which depends upon the router which you are using, you may do one thing to check whether there is any server problem,you can even try it out with the different user id where you can find out the
    problem if you can login through a different id.