Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to password protect the Internet history?

Technology & Internet

Old 31-08-2010

How to password protect the Internet history?

I just wanted to about "How to password protect the Internet history?" as most of the other user on my PC deletes the history of mine which is important for me. To make it safe i just wanted to protect it with the password. Is there any way by which i can stop other user to delete the history of mine. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 31-08-2010

Re: How to password protect the Internet history?

First let me know which browser you are using for you daily internet usage. This is not yet possible to protect the history with the password if you are willing to make the same then i will advise you to protect the complete browser for the same so that you can get it working with the same. I have gone through the same and protected the browser.
Old 31-08-2010

If you are using the Mozilla Firefox then let me tell you that you can protect the browser with the password. All you have to do is to go to the edit menu and then to the Preferences. Now go to the Security tab and click on security. Now enter the password for getting it lock. Just go through the same and work with the issue.
Old 31-08-2010

I am having the detail description about the internet explorer which you can use to work with. If you like then go through the detail and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope you will like it and work with the same.
  • Start Internet Explorer
  • Go to the 'Tools'
  • Click on 'Internet Options.'
  • Select the 'Content' tab.
  • Click on the 'Enable' button.
  • Make your access selections
  • Click on 'OK.'

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,