Thread: URL Links in Yahoo mail using Internet Explorer 8

URL Links in Yahoo mail using Internet Explorer 8

I am having an issue with the Internet Explorer 8 which i have installed into the Windows Vista running machine. Actually i have open the yahoo mail of mine and when i am clicking on the link to open the same it is not opening with the Internet Explorer 8. So if any one is having solution for same then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: URL Links in Yahoo mail using Internet Explorer 8

This is the known problem with the Internet Explorer 8 which is always giving the issue like same. To work with the issue i will advise you to follow the below given link which will help you to resolve the issue with the same. I think that this will help you.
    1. First uninstall the Internet Explorer
    2. Now Click on Start
    3. Go to run
    4. Type "%temp%" and hit enter
    5. Delete all files from temp folder
    6. Reboot computer
    7. Again install the Internet explorer 8

I think that there might be possibility that the browser cached data might be creating the issue with the same and getting this issue. I will advise you to clear the cache data and delete the file from the temporary folder and then try to open the link in yahoo mail. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue with the same.

Did you tried opening the same into some other browser like Mozilla Firefox browser or not. I think that you should give a try to Mozilla Firefox and check whether the same is happening into the Mozilla or not. If it is not happening into the same then it is something related to the Internet Explorer 8. Download the latest version of the Internet Explorer and install the same.

I am not aware of the issue which you are going through but let me tell you that I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser which is not having any issue with the same. The Mozilla Firefox is the best browser I have ever used so advising you to install the same and let me tell you that you will like the same too.

It seems that the browser is having something which might b conflicting with the same. Are you using any addins with the Internet Explorer 8 or not. If you are using any addins then I will first advise you to first uninstall or disable first and then try to use the URL link into the yahoomail. I hope the problem will get resolved with the this. Also let me know whether it is working for you or not.

While i was searching for your problem i have come up with certain link on this forum which is having the same discussion that you are getting with the browser of yours. If you wanted to work with the same then i will advise you to go through the below given link.
    Internet Explorer 8 not displaying pages or not opening up links, squirrel mail etc
    Internet Explorer 8 Inactive Links and Blank Target
    Yahoo mail not opening on Internet Explorer
    Internet explorer not responding to e-mail links