Thread: Can't Forward Or Send Reply With Email On Firefox

Can't Forward Or Send Reply With Email On Firefox

I am having one issue with the Mozilla Firefox browser which is not allowing me to send the mail on yahoo. I can send the mail or reply to the mail in the yahoo while using the Firefox. I am able to work with the mail while on the other browser like Google Chrome or Internet explorer. I don't wanted to change the browser as i like the Mozilla. If any one can help me to get rid of this issue then please step ahead. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't Forward Or Send Reply With Email On Firefox

The very first thing regarding the issue of yours is to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox browser. I was also having the same issue and to get rid of the same i have uninstalled and reinstalled the Mozilla browser and the issue got resolved. But before that you should take the back up of all the data which you can restore later on.

I think that there is some problem with the browser which might be not working properly. This can be possible because of the cache. I will advise you to clear the browser cache and history and also delete the temporary files which might be having corrupt entry which is causing this issue. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think this is problem related to the add on you are using. If you are using the "ZoneAlarm Toolbar extension" then i will advise you to disable the same as this add on is reported by most of the user regarding this issue which might be conflicting with the yahoo. So disable the same and see that you get the mail working for you or not.

This can also be possible that the Yahoo mail is having some issue. I will suggest you to go with the Plain Text instead of the Rich text which is by default enable. Follow the below given step to enable the same.
    • Click on new email.
    • On the right of "Subject", click the "Plain Text link.
    • Now Compose mail
    • Send mail

I am having the same issue with the Mozilla Firefox browser which was not working for me to get rid of the issue I have finally reinstalled the Mozilla Firefox with the latest update and while stated using the Yahoomail then it started working with the same. I hope this will help you also resolve the issue of yours.

If nothing is working for you and you are going through the same problem then let me tell you that there is one thing that can help you is to contact Mozilla. As they are the developer and might be aware of the same. So if you ask the same they can guide you proper and give you the proper solution with the same. So contact then to get rid of this.