Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • iOS 4

4 50.00%
  • Android 2.2 (Froyo)

4 50.00%

Thread: iOS 4 vs Android 2.2 (Froyo)

iOS 4 vs Android 2.2 (Froyo)

I have been using the apple iPhone which is recently upgraded to iOS4. I have also used the Google Nexus Phone. But i think that the iOS4 is much better than the Android 2.2 froyo because it provide a much more flexibility. Here i just created the poll to know what is your opinion so please vote application you like and if possible provide the reason for the same.

Re: iOS 4 vs Android 2.2 (Froyo)

Google has announced that he was working on a new version of Android, for now known as the Froyo for Frozen Yogurt (ice cream). After Cupcakes, Donuts and Lightning, the search continues then the code names associated with desserts. It is not clear yet whether Google has plans to release a small update to Android 2.1 (which is part of Lightning) or Froyo be a step higher in the life of the operating system. So i think that the Froyo is better than the iOS4.

My vote goes to iOS 4 since it introduces a method of multitasking entirely new. You can now use your favorite third party applications, and switch from one to another instantly, without slowing the frontmost application or unnecessarily deplete the battery. This approach is a clever multitasking exclusive iOS 4.

The multitasking user interface allows you to quickly switch between recently used applications. Double-click the Home button to display them. Scroll to the right apps to see, and touch-in for a reopening. No need to wait until the app loads again. Third party applications such as Skype let you move phone calls over the Internet. Multitasking to iPhone 4 you can receive these calls Skype or VoIP while other apps running, even when your iPhone is locked. Apple iOS 4 is the best

Android 2.2 alias Froyo which should come next week, brings good news. Firstly, in terms of speed, OS Google announced a speed increase depending on the test Linpack . And not least! 450% faster Android 2.1! Yes I expect to see also. This version will also "full flash" (like the iPhone not like what ...) . And definitely i will vote for the froyo.