Thread: Skobbler 3.0 iPhone app

Skobbler 3.0 iPhone app

I have heard of the skobbler application can anyone tell me what exactly the skobbler is all about. For your information i have been using iPhone 3G running with iOS4. what other application can i install on the iPhone which can offer me the functionality offered by the skobbler application. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Skobbler 3.0 iPhone app

skobbler is a service, the first in its class establishes the connection between an Internet community with free navigation and mobile phone. With skobbler, it is very easy to find the proper place - on the web and on the move. Thus, skobbler is a search engine to special destinations to which the mobile phone guides you immediately and free. Whatever the activity desired, make a bank withdrawal, drink coffee, eat or go by the quickest route to a business lunch, skobbler allows you to reach your destination quickly and easily.

In addition to the website, skobbler includes an application for the mobile phone allows direct access for the road options skobbler localities. For mobile phones to GPS, the application provides a navigation function and complete high-end, guiding the user by car or on foot to the selected destination. Users can search for options of places on the web, edit, add photos, evaluate and display them on a map. Options skobbler localities consist of commercial sources and contributions from users. Emphasis is placed on the major options while traveling, such eg. Opportunities for entertainment, pharmacies, ATMs.

skobbler lives of activity and enthusiasm of its members. Therefore, the platform has integrated a unique idea and unpublished until now: "Local Heroes". This concept evaluates the activity of members skobbler. The map of Germany was divided into four quads each square kilometers can be conquered 'by any user when collecting points for options localities within these areas. Skobbler concept is supported by a young team whose ambition is to make the connection between Internet media and mobile phone a tool for daily support.