Thread: Turn on javascript in Nintendo DSi

Turn on javascript in Nintendo DSi

I want to turn on my java script on my Nintendo DSi to enjoy you tube videos and the shows. I searched a lot but not found any one with the answer so any one on the forum please reply with the answer. Is it is compulsory to enable the java script to watch you tube.Reply me quickly.

Re: Turn on javascript in Nintendo DSi

Basically youtube needs flash to work, not the javascript, but there is no flash support on the Nintendo dsi. But Javascript automatically works on Nintendo DSi. you can watch youtube videos ,you will need to visit dsi tube website and download the software on any portable device. it is a Good javascript, if you are interested, and it has full Nintendo DSi support. Enjoy the videos after installing the software.

you can watch you tube videos on the dsi, there are options available on the youtube only. For that you have to just follow the steps that are given below as:
    • Go to youtube website and go in the test tube section in the dsi browser.
    • Click on the html5
    • After that enable it
    • Go to search box and search for any of the videos
    • Don't try the videos with ads, such as songs
    • try it totally with a user-generated videos.
    Try these steps they really works.

To get java or the javascript on the Nintendo dsi is very much a simple job. First you put your SD Card in the computer then download the java on it, after that remove the card. Plug the card in your dsi and then download it and install it in the dsi system. you will have the javascript in the dsi. Then all javascript enable things will work in the dsi.

In order to enable java script within the Firefox. you need to go to the options, content, and then check enable java. The same thing is applicable for internet Explorer also. After that also if the problem is there than you have to download the application for it from the official website of Microsoft. These will solve your problem for sure.

First of all you have to known that java and java script are two different things. You can watch your youtube videos and all other videos on the dsi. If it doesn’t work then go to the browser and in that go to options, click on the html5 to enable it. Then search a user generated video in the search box, you will be able to play all your youtube videos in that and all other format of videos.

The solution provided above was very helpful to me, I have enable the html5 option in the internet explorer browser and then search for a video it was very much working and I was able to watch all my you tube videos. Thank you for the settings that you have provided me. I am thankful to you for your support and help.