Thread: How to change Font Size in Internet Explorer

How to change Font Size in Internet Explorer

I use a desktop machine. I want to know about changing the Internet Explorer font size. I use it as my web browser. I do not know how to do it that is I get a very small font and want to get it changed. Please help me out so that I can make the things to be processed as needed. I use Windows Xp as my operating system. Hope to get a solution so that I can make the change in font size.

Re: How to change Font Size in Internet Explorer

There is a way through which you can make the changes to be functioned well as needed. All you need to do is to check out by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Firstly execute the application that is Internet explorer by double clicking on the icon
    • Now in the menu bar option check out for View tab and then click on it
    • Look out for Text size that would be mentioned. Point the mouse cursor to it
    • You may now choose the best size that meets your needs. Do look out.

Another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted is by functioning that is zooming the page size with mouse. It can be done well by pressing or holding the CTRL key form keyboard and then scroll in the upward direction using the mouse. The page will be zoomed and you can then make the thing to be processed and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and then work well as needed. I hope this will help.

Do check out for the thing that is needed. All you need to do is to check out or open Control Panel option and then open the internet option and select the Accessibility. Now as you open the Accessibiliy option you need to check on the option that is "Ignore font sizes specified on Web Page." Also rest of the option format set it to change the setting press OK button. This is a better option and then you can get to a better conclusion using the same.

Here is another solution which you can follow and make use of it. Follow as mentioned

1. Start the Internet Explorer you have
    2. Now on the Tools option click and then select Internet Option
    3. You need to click on Fonts Button at the bottom of general tab
    4. As it is been done you can adjust the default font
    5. Any further modification required can be done well by clicking on Accessibilty button that is given in General Tab

Than you for the useful information. I have checked and tried the necessary steps and it has helped a lot. I am now able to change and modify the size of the font with IE. It was really a great help so that I can get the desired changes to be worked and implement as needed for the required changes. It was nice experience to be with the forum.