Thread: Change email domain for source IO Owner

Change email domain for source IO Owner

I want to know how and where I can get a home address or the type Eg . if my name is Peter and Iam trick webmaster , I would like to address peter@ webmaster.com or if I am a photographer peter@ photo.com. Is there a program provider , or service that allow this? I also want to know how to change the owner of a domain name knowing that the email address which helped create the field is no longer valid ?

Re: Change email domain for source IO Owner

All domain names and is an inverted tree where each node is separated from the next by a dot ( ". ") . The tip of a branch is called host, And corresponds to a machine or a network entity . The hostname assigned must be unique in the field, or possibly in the subdomain . For example the web server to a domain name holder and generally www. The word field" corresponds formally to the suffix of a domain name , that is to say all labels of nodes of a tree, with the exception of the host.

The absolute name corresponding to the set of labels of nodes of a tree , separated by dots, and ending with a final point , is called FQDN address (Fully Qualified Domain NameOr Fully Qualified Domain Name) . The maximum depth of the tree is 127 levels and the maximum length of an FQDN is 255 characters. The FQDN address identifies uniquely a machine on the network of networks .

Each domain has a domain name server , called primary nameserver (primary domain name server) and a secondary name server (secondary domain name server), To take over from the primary name server in case of unavailability.
    Each server name is reported to a server in the domain of the next level, which allows an implicit delegation of authority over the areas. The name system is a distributed architecture , where each entity is responsible for managing the domain name . So there is no agency charged with the management of all domain names .

Servers corresponding to the highest level domains (TLDs ) are called root nameserver. There are three, spread over the planet, with the names " a.root - servers.net " to " m.root -servers.net. A name server defines a zone , that is to say a number of areas on which the server has authority . System Domain Names is transparent to the user.

A website with its own domain, Is much easier to remember. Thus, a visitor will return more easily on a site whose name is easier to remember than on a site whose name is extremely complicated. In addition, a well chosen domain name will promote the mouth and allow the site to gain popularity quickly . Finally, a domain name usually gives a touch of professionalism and credibility to a website , and provokes the user a feeling of confidence stronger.