Thread: Why do I keep getting this script error

Why do I keep getting this script error

Whenever I surf online I got this error message and it ask for debugging thing. I am not able to find the issue behind this. When I refresh the same for sometime then it starts working. I am using Mozilla also and there is no issue with the same. Does Internet Explorer is crashing out. I had run some updates for that and it might fix that. Does it is necessary to debug the same. Does this error occures due to cache of browser.

Re: Why do I keep getting this script error

Occasionally, when you surf the Net and you load a Web page, a script error message occurs. An error has occurred. An error has occurred in the script on this page. Do you wish to debug. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page. This error message means that the Web page has a bug and that your browser can not read it. So the author of the Web page that has made a mistake, not you. So that does need to debug the same.

It is not necessary to debug this and it is on your work. It happens due to some settings in the web browser. Go to Internet Explorer and then click on Tools. Then click on Internet Options and then go to Advanced. Now go to navigation and in that look for Disable script debugging. From there uncheck the option Display a notification about every script error. Once done then this will not occur.

When you surf the Web, your browser makes web pages in a cache, that is to say, it saves web pages, images and other files on your PC. With this cache, your browser will not have to download each visit as they are already on the hard disk. Turn the pages cached accelerating the navigation especially if you visit several times the same page. This error is not exactly related to cache.

I checked several times the steps you advised me to do, but nothing to do when I start a Systran translation with the script error appears automatically, I wonder if the problem does not come from Systran I should be can find a newer version. Initially, my machine translation software worked perfectly. I had run Windows update and I think this will work.

ICQ used for advertisement insertion, and the news engine of Internet Explorer. bring far as advertising, false or incorrect code with it, you get these messages. But it can also depend on your security options in Internet Explorer. These are then ICQ will also apply. I also like on many sites available in the preferences of the disabled the part of the script which gave you an error.