Thread: Windows 7 and 3g Dongle Problem

Windows 7 and 3g Dongle Problem

I have a desktop computer running with windows 7 also i have a 3G dongle which is not working because whenever i try to use the 3G dongle it is detected by the computer but when i remove the 3G Dongle and insert it again then i get an error message which states that 'device scan' and it also reports no signal available. Please tell me how can i get rid of this problem.

Re: Windows 7 and 3g Dongle Problem

Sounds like this problem is because you have not updated the BIOS of your motherboard. So i would request you to try to update the BIOS and it would be better if you can also use the update the chipset drivers. Try to check the manufacturer's official website for the latest driver i think you will surely get the drivers there. Hopefully this should fix the problem.

Most probably it sounds like your system is corrupted and hence you need to repair your system so that the 3G dongle stars working normally. This will definitely help you to get rid of the issue. Also remember to check it on a different USB port sometimes when the port is damaged These type of error do occur.

it Appears as your system is infected with some virus and hence you are getting this problem. Most probably you can resolve this issue by installing a good antivirus application. I would reommend you to install the eScan antivirus 10.0 on your system because it is one of the best antivirus application and really powerful and you can eliminate a number of harmful virus and trojans

You are facing this issue because there is some sort of problem with the USB port in which you are connecting the 3G Dongle. So try to reinsert it on a different USB port this should help you to resolve the issue if the problem persists still then i think you need to get your 3G Dongle checked on a different system. If it still do not work then it clearly indicates that there is a problem with the 3G Dongle try to rush to the manufacturer.