Thread: Mozilla Firefox getting slower and slower

Mozilla Firefox getting slower and slower

I am having the issue with the Mozilla Firefox which is not working properly with the system of mine. The browser suddenly getting slow and loading the page slower. Also when i am loading the Firefox Google search engine it is not loading up. So if any one is having knowledge regarding the same then let me know about the it. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Mozilla Firefox getting slower and slower

I think that the issue is with the browser is got corrupted with the virus or the malware which is causing the problem in the browser that you are using and reducing the speed of the browser. So if you wanted to work with the issue of yours then i will advise you to run MalwareBytes antivirus program and scan the complete system for the virus.

I am not sure but wanted to tell you that there can be the problem with the Addon also. It is possible that then two or more addon are conflicting which result to the browser slow down. I will advise you to disable all then addon from the browser and restart the browser and see whether still the problem persist or not.

As per my knowledge it is possible that the browser profile which you are using might got corrupted and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I To work with the issue i will advise to create a new profile for the browser and use the same for surfing and see whether it is working or not. I hope this will help you.a

I think that the browser is got corrupted and that is why you are getting issue with the same. So if you are having any issue with the same the i will advise you to reinstall the browser. But before that take the backup of the system and then perform the installation of the Firefox browser. So try this out and work with same.

If your browser is running slow then you can use the SpeedyFox that will help you to boost the speed of the browser and working with the same. SpeedyFox is nice tools which performs the speed boosting functionality on the browser. if you wanted to know more about the same then i will advise you to go with the below given link.
    Firefox running much slower than other browsers