Thread: facebook.com redirects to google.com

facebook.com redirects to google.com

I am having an issue with the Google Chrome which redirect me to the Google Search page while trying to open the Facebook. Whenever i am typing the address of the Facebook i.e. facebok.com into the address bar of the Google Chrome browser it redirect me to the google.com page. I have used the bookmark also to open the open the page but still the same issue. Thank you.

Re: facebook.com redirects to google.com

I don't think that the browser is creating the issue with the opening of the Facebook account. Did you tried any other site and getting the same? I will advise you to go to the RUN from the Start and type and type "ipconfig /flushdns" this will possibly resolve the issue of yours. So try this out and let me know of it is working for you.

I agree with the above reply that it is not related to the Google Chrome browser. The Problem is with the router if you are using any. I have seen most of the user of the Cisco router are getting this kind of problem but Cisco is not yet found any solution for same. So check for the router setting and work with the issue.

This seems to be the issue with the DNS server which is not working fine with the router of yours and giving this kind of issue. I will advise you to change the DNS Server from your router to the Open DNS also Go to properties and change the property of the ipv4 for the device. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue with the Google Chrome.

I think that the cache or the cookies of the browser might be conflicting with the browser and redirecting to the page which is not desired. If you ask me for help the I will advise you to first the clear the browser history and everything and then try to run the same again and i am sure this will resolve the issue of yours.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the problem with the same then I will advise you to un install the Google Chrome and then reinstall the Google Chrome again which will resolve the issue with the same. But make sure that you will remove all the component of the browser first and then uninstall the browser. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.