Thread: Office Communicator Web Access for BPOS

Office Communicator Web Access for BPOS

Is there any team, which can close deploy OCS web access for BPOS customers? Currently evaluating BPOS OCS, And it is allow us to use the web access feature of Office Communicator. I want to provision the OCS 2007 R2 client via TS for the remote users. I need to chat feature. So that can chat with someone and lock down other features through GP. Communicator is online but don’t allow for accessing the functionality of the web access Communicator web access. It is a future plan for release but there is not date available yet.
    Last edited by Just-Margaret; 19-08-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Re: Office Communicator Web Access for BPOS

I have subscription based IM client is a bit distasteful. When all over the world runs with free IM client and network, Office Communications is on line. Can I have smallest four central BPOS applications? It is useful and should be noted that as of this writing, BPOS is requiring Office Communicator 2007.And it is Communicator deals with instant messaging, Here communicator 2007 will be optional. Few years ago IM was not business tool and was dismissed as a toy for teens.IM could improve productivity over phone calling. But still the productivity got magnified when it was integrated into BPOS.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

T here is some new features of Communicator Web Access 2007 R2:
    1. Desktop sharing. User can share the information and can see what is happening on the someone's computer. And give the right to control. Microsoft windows and supported web browser can share the desktop with other. If someone is running Linux and Macintosh can view and control a shared desktop.
    2. “Dial-out” Conference Audio. We use telephones or cell phones can be add to desktop for sharing purpose with the help of audio conferencing. Here the communicator will manage all the conference calls. And can mention the all the names, who takes part in the audio conference.
    3. Support for distribution groups. Users can share all their contacts after adding distribution groups. And can customize the login screen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

BPOS offers us for emailing and calendaring, Official communication and websites, video and Internet conferencing. There are two flavors in the BPOS .1) Standard and 2) Dedicated. These are two main different between services providers like Microsoft and Google. Above 5000 employees are working in IT. Microsoft always tells it is well.