Thread: My real 'player download' does not work on firefox but will work on I.E.?

My real 'player download' does not work on firefox but will work on I.E.?

I am a Firefox user and I recently came up with an issue. My real 'player download' does not work properly, but it does work when I use Internet Explorer. Now I am very found of Firefox and I do not want to take a risk with it. I want a solution to this problem so that I can enjoy using the Firefox without any flaws. I find Firefox browser superior than the Internet Explorer. Please Help....

Re: My real 'player download' does not work on firefox but will work on I.E.?

Respecting your feelings for the Firefox browser, but all of a sudden I cannot help you if you do not give me proper detail of your problem. I mean, I want to know what have you done with the browser that it suddenly got this error. Did you upgraded the browser. I guess, yes, this may be the real flaw. The topic of using Internet Explorer is something that can not be digested, it depends on ones liking and disliking. What features one browser gives is not possible for the other to provide. Let me know if what I said is right.

addie, yes what you said was absolutely right. I had upgraded the Mozilla Firefox Browser. I was using Firefox 3.5, and I recently replaced it with the newer version of the Firefox i.e. Firefox 3.6. I find it really cool than the previous versions and I guess it should be not the core reason for my problem. I thought the better we go with the new version the better is the performance. If it is the core problem then let me know and also tell me how can I rectify it. Thanks in advance.

I knew it was the reason, because the way you expressed your love for the browser it must have worked fine with you until something unusual would have happened. For you, my friend, I am really sorry, but it is the core reason for your problem. It is because that there are too much errors or say bugs in the latest versions of the Firefox. The only stable versions I know is 3.2 and 3.5, and anything higher than this is prone to bugs. The Firefox versions 3.2 and 3.5 are the best till now for surfing on the net.

Looking at your deep and sincere liking for the Mozilla, I would suggest you to leave the firefox as its newer versions have many errors. I would really suggest you to try for some different browser. You can give a try to k-meleon or flock or orca. These are all the Mozilla browsers and are like firefox. These all are less prone to bugs and are comparatively faster then firefox. ou will be shocked to belive that there are hundreds of problems which are reported against Firefox. I hope this should help you solve your problem.

I had the same problem and I will tell you you how it got rectified. When, at first I encountered with it,the Firefox poped up saying that this is the Real's job to fix and not of Firefox. The same was the case with the Real's, the message that I received from the Real's side was, it is not Real's job to fix, it is Firefox's job to fix. At the end Real came up with the updated version of its players which I installed over the older one. I hope that this is also the case with you.