Thread: Flash player 10.1 will not work on firefox 3.6.8 on mac os 10.6

Flash player 10.1 will not work on firefox 3.6.8 on mac os 10.6

I am facing certain issues with Firefox. It is giving continuous popup for updating flash player. But I think the issue must not come in Mac. I visit some game sites and whenever I play some flash games it gave me a toolbar on the screen for updating the same. I clicked on that and it provides a installation update. I am not able to figure out about the issue. How to fix the same.

Re: Flash player 10.1 will not work on firefox 3.6.8 on mac os 10.6

Flash Player 10.1 is supposed to decode more effectively videos in H.264, using hardware acceleration for graphics cards. Also new is support for private browsing windows browsers. I will first recommend you to use a different browser for that that. Try safari for that. When you are opening any flash site then try to open once at time. Do not use multiple tabs to open different sites at a single time.

The function ensures that there must not be any cookies in your system. Clear out the same and then try it out. There must not be data especially cookies which is stored on the PC via the Flash player. This also applies to Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. So much for those who worry about leaving traces on the videos they watch on the web. So first clear up your cookies and then check.

Wipe your browsing history before update. I found the same issue for tons of times whenever I surf online. Flash Player 10.1 is a new upgrade and it gives you a nice management of system resources, with a low high memory usage. I had found great improvement in the streaming capabilities. The a video bitrate changes according to the quality of the connection.

Turn off Automatic updates of your web browser for that. Then run update once again. Never click on the security bar and directly download a exe file. That can be a threat for your system. The software is finally respectful of different navigation modes that offer private modern browsers. The new video container supported by Google and Mozilla is supported by it and this update is necessary.

If you had already downloaded the same then this can be a threat to your system. For that download and install RSIT.exe. This is a nice and basic tool for the same. Run it and let it scan your system. At the end it will give you a text file which will provide you the list of applications current running in your system. Look for the trace of file you installed and delete the same. Use official site always for downloads.