Thread: Google Chrome back button problem

Google Chrome back button problem

I am having an issue with the Google Chrome browser. While i am browsing on the Internet at that when i click on the back button of the chrome to go to the previous visited page again, it takes me to the top of the currently viewing page and not to the page that i have visited previously. I have tried a lot to make it happening but no help. If any one can then let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Google Chrome back button problem

I think that the browser of your that is Google Chrome might got malfunctioned and that is why no responding with the functionality with the same. I will advise you to uninstall the Google Chrome browser first and then reinstall the browser and see whether this time the browser is working with the Back Button or not.

I have gone through the same that you are talking about and also let me tell you that i have uninstalled and reinstalled the Google Chrome browser into the system every time when i am waiting for the same getting this issue only. So if you are having any other solution then please let me know about it so that i can get rid of same.

Which version of the Google Chrome you have installed into the system? I have checked for the same and come to know that the previous version of the Google Chrome browser is having the issue like same. So i will recommend you to install the Beta version of the Google Chrome browser and you will not get this issue any more.

I was having the same issue with the Google Chrome browser which is not having the functionality with the back button. I have ask about the same to the Google and they replies me with the updated version of Google Chrome which works perfect. They suggested to download the Google Chrome beta 3. So you also try this and work with the same.

shelja10 Guest

I would advise you to uninstall and then reinstall with latest version. This problem crops up sometimes and i think would get removed after re-installation.