Thread: Google Chrome is not loading the Quicktime in Mac OS

Google Chrome is not loading the Quicktime in Mac OS

I am using the Google Chrome browser for the Mac Operating system but the problem is that the browser is not running properly in the Mac OS. When i play the quicktime player video it shows the black box and not playing the video. Other browser like Firefox and safari are working fine with the same. So if you are any solution for the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Chrome is not loading the Quicktime in Mac OS

I think regarding the issue i will advise you to install the quicktime player plugin for the browser of yours which is not been detected by the website and that is why not showing the functionality with the same. So download and install the plugin for same and see whether it is working for you or not. Hope this will work for you.

First let me know which version of the Google Chrome you are using with the Mac OS. As the older version of the Google Chrome browser is not responding properly with the browser and throwing the error with the same. So if you are having any issue with the same then i will advise you to upgrade to the latest version of the Google Chrome browser.

I think that you need to work with the Flash Plugin which i think is not implemented into the browser of yours and having issue with the same. I will advise you to install the latest flash player plugin to the system of yours and see whether the browser is playing the video or not. As per my knowledge the Flash Player is responsible for playing the online video.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Google regarding the issue as they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same. So if you can then contact the Google Chrome and find the solution for your issue. Also update the solution in this post also.

I have gone through the problem of yours and let me tell you that there is the problem with the Flash Player only. You done have to uninstall the browser as this is not the problem with the browser. Just uninstall the Flash player and install the latest Flash Player into the system and see whether it is working with you or not.