Thread: Google Chrome Flash Zoom-in issue

Google Chrome Flash Zoom-in issue

I am having a problem with the Google Chrome. Actually i am having a big screen with the PC of mine. While playing the Online Video with the same i need to Zoom in the things to see it clearly. But while Zooming the Flash Player button goes to sync and they respond only after the resizing of the screen. Please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Google Chrome Flash Zoom-in issue

This is the bug of the Google Chrome which is noticed by the most of the user of the Google Chrome. The Flash player is the cause only which is not working with the Google Chrome. I think that the Google is aware of the same and might be fix this bug in the next update release of the Google Chrome. I hope this might be helpful for you.

First let me know whether you are using any of the Addon with the Google Chrome browser or not. If you are using any add on with the Google Chrome browser then it could be possible that might be conflicting with the Google Chrome flash player. So it is better to disable other add on and then work with the videos.

If the problem is not getting sorted out then i will advise you to check the Adobe and download the latest update for the Adobe Flash player and install it on the Google Chrome browser which might fix the issue related to the same. So if you are having the same problem then i will advise you to go through the same.

Thanks to all for reply that you have given me regarding the " Google Chrome Flash Zoom-in issue" issue. I have updated the Google Chrome with the latest update file and the issue got resolved. But having one more query hope to get it resolve also. I wanted to know How to hide flash animations in Google Chrome?

If you need to hide the Flash animation in the Google Chrome browser then you have to go through the below given step that will help you to make the same issue.
    • Right click on the Google Shortcut
    • Go to the properties
    • Click on the Shortcut tab
    • In the Target box Enter the "--enable-user-scripts" at the end
    • Click on the Apply and then to the OK
    • Now Locate AppData –> Local –> Google –> Chrome –> User Data –> Default in the Google Folder
    • Now on the User Scripts folder enter the script to block the flash.

If you wanted to block the animation then i will advise you to go with the below given step that is having the description for the same which you are looking for. Just go through the link and you will find it working with the issue of yours. Here is the link.
    How to hide flash animations in Google Chrome?