Thread: Bad Audio File (corrupted)

Bad Audio File (corrupted)

Friends, I like to listen music and I used to download the mp3 files from internet. Last night I downloaded a song from internet. Today, when I tried to play the music then it was not clear. It makes some noises in-between the song. This is very frustrating for me. Please tell me that why this is happening and also if there is any software that can clean this file. Thank you.

Re: Bad Audio File (corrupted)

I don’t know that why that file is corrupted but I know that there is a software that can be used to clear the file. Name for that file is Audacity. It is an open Source sound recorder and editor. Search for this on web. Download and install that. It has many features and this is very easy to use. It is available for free and can be downloaded easily. I hope this will help you to correct the format of the audio file.

Many of the times, I have seen that files get corrupted while downloading it from internet. It may be due to slow internet connection. Are you using a dial up connection? I am asking this to you because mostly lit happens with the dial up connection. You can try to re download the file. I wish this time it will download the file without corrupting the file.

Which player do you use to play the song? I am asking this to you because it may be problem with the player that you are using. I think that you should install and use some other player software. If that is playing fine then you can set that as the default player. To set this, right click on the file and select “Open with…”. This will open the selection box from where you have to select the newly installed player and press ok. After this if you double click the file then it will open that in that player only by default. According to me you should use VLC media player because it plays almost all format of the files very easily.