Thread: Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 beta Crash and burn

Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 beta Crash and burn

I am having a issue with the Google Chrome browser which is not working with the system of mine. Yesterday i was working on the Google Chrome and it was working fine. I don't know how but Google Chrome automatically upgraded to the version 6.0.472.33 beta. After the upgrade when i am trying to open the link on certain website it is not opening. After some time it got crash and burn. I have no idea about this crash and burn so if you have any suggestion then please help me with the same. Thanks you.

Re: Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 beta Crash and burn

As per my knowledge the issue is common for the Google Chrome which is occurring because of the syncing. If you wanted to work with this issue then you have to disable the syncing bookmarks with the Google Chrome browser and you might be able to work with the Google Chrome browser. So do the same to get rid of the issue.

First of all thanks for the quick response regarding the "Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 beta Crash and burn" problem of mine. I have gone through the detail of yours and like to perform the disabling of the Google Chrome browser syncing but having no idea how to perform the same. So if possible please let me know the same.

For that you have to get into the property of the Google Chrome and then disable to the syncing. Here i am giving you the step involving in the disabling of the Google Chrome Syncing which will be helpful for you performing the same and get rid of the problem.

• Go to the Shortcut icon of the Google Chrome
    • Right Click on Google Chrome
    • Select Properties
    • Jump to Shortcut Tab
    • Now in Target, type "--disable-sync" at the end of path
    • Click on OK
    • Start the Google Chrome

If nothing is working from all the above replies and you are still looking for some solution of it then i will advise you to go with then re-installation of the Google Chrome older version which was working fine. Or download the Google Chrome latest version and install it directly instead of upgrading the older one. So do the same and work with the issue.

There are crashing is noticed with the lots of the third party software which are conflicting with the Google Chrome and causing the browser crash issue. Google is aware of this issue and have given the list of the third party software and the solution for this kind of crashing issue. Just go through the below given link and work with the same.
    Google Chrome Crash