Thread: How to close a Microsoft points account?

How to close a Microsoft points account?

As I have mentioned in the title that I want to know the method for closing my Microsoft points account. The reason for this that whenever I am trying to close my Windows Live Account it is always giving me message that there is one or more paid services or any Microsoft point account is connected to your account, I just want to get rid of this problem is there any way to get rid of this, then please let me know.

Re: How to close a Microsoft points account?

You can follow these steps for solving your problem but I am not sure that they will help to resolve the issue. But these steps help me to solve the problem. You need to contact customer support and then visit windows live messenger site and there you need to select the relevant topic that will fit your problem. After that you have to select link for get more help that is situated at lower right corner then you can click on get support link. I am sure that you will surely get the solution for your problem.

I think I am also facing similar problem but the thing is that I have recently created a new MSN address (well windows live messenger), and I wanted to know how I could do to remove the old one? I would like to permanently remove, because I no longer useful. If you can help to solve this problem then let me know the solution for the same. I will be waiting for your reply.

For this you have two options either you do not open that account for more than one year and then it will be deleted automatically and the other option is that you open your address and you click on your envelope to read your mail, you type your code and you click the "help" the right of the screen, then close a hotmail account and there you will never login for that.

This is what puts me if I closing my account: Unable to close my account. For closing you account, you have to solve one or more of the following: One or more pay or a Microsoft Points are related to your account. Getting help a mail account or Hotmail Windows Live Mail is associated with your Windows Live account. Therefore, you cannot close your Windows Live account immediately. To close it, you must first close your email account. After a certain period of inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically closed. Conclude your Microsoft. Too bad my time! I will wait and never use it for more than one year is a long time anyway.

Microsoft Points is a service related to the Xbox, but then charge you must certainly be aware since you were forced to activate it, except to remove the address you have to click it, you uncheck "save my email" and you type a wrong code and you close the page. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue, if you have any other problem then let me know I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Moreover, in the small frame (or is the login when you start windows live messenger), I deleted my old password but my address (the former always) remains in memory how to remove that. I am not sure that this will resolve the issue, but you can try for this. Try this and let me know if there is any problem. I will be waiting for your reply, positive or negative any will do.