Thread: fix Error 10 (net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED): Unknown error ?

fix Error 10 (net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED): Unknown error ?

For three days I am unable to use Google chrome. Whenever I try to open a its website it gives me a error "inaccessible Standard 10 (Net:: ERR_ACCESS_DENIED)". I want to know more about this error and way to fix the same. I had tried searching about the same but I cannot find anything related to that. I am quiet sure that there is something in my pc which is causing this error and it can be resolved. I had checked the addons section also but there is nothing in that.

I have the same problem since this afternoon. Unable to connect via google chrome. Internet Explorer works well on the same hand. I am using McAfee antivirus on my computer. And my computer is running on Windows Vista operating system. I had disabled the antivirus and checked back. But it is not helping at all. I am going to remove the browser and install it back again. I am quiet sure this will definitely fix the issue.

There may be a some problem in the google chrome web browser which displays a fix Error 10 (net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED): Unknown error. You have to replace the Google chrome with the latest version of it. If this problem is also persist then you have to do the uninstall Google chrome and download the latest version of the google chrome from its official web site. And then install again. I hope this will helps you to solve your problem.