Thread: Google Chrome Unable to load PDF

Google Chrome Unable to load PDF

I have two browsers on my Windows Vista Home Premium desktop computer system out of which one is Google Chrome and another is an Internet Explorer. There is some problem when i try to load PDF files using the google chrome as there is no problem while loading the same file by using an Internet Explorer. Can anybody tell me that how can i solve this problem?

Re: Google Chrome Unable to load PDF

I think the problem is with the version of the google chrome which might be the problem for downloading the PDF files on browser. I think you need to update your browser and install the latest version of the google chrome which wont be having any such problem. I think the latest version of the google chrome is 6.0.49.

I have seen this kind of problems on my google chrome as if you are using an Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.2 then this kind of problem persists. I have uninstalled this version of an Adobe Acrobat Reader and then installed an older one which was not having any such problems. I think you should do the same as well on your Vista system.

Seems like there is some incompatibility issue with an Adobe Acrobat Reader and Google Chrome. If there is really any such problem then i guess you should not open the PDF files from the browser itself. Resize the window where the PDF tries to open then PDF file will appear. Another solution which you may try is to Reader preferences menu, unselect the option to open PDF in browser.

Problem seems to be with the Plug In which you are using to load the PDF on your google chrome so i suggest you to uninstall all plug ins from your browser and then install all the programs from the start itself. I think you should reinstall the browser. I think it would be better if you use some other browser for using the PDF files on your system.