Thread: When opening new window in Firefox, Blank grey page comes up instead of homepage

When opening new window in Firefox, Blank grey page comes up instead of homepage

I just instaler firefox, I configured everything well and when I run it, instead of me starting my home page as well I'd like it to me Start Page and when I click on the icon home page, it starts well Google me (which I configured as homepage)., its come with gray page. I don't know its a virus or anything else.Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: When opening new window in Firefox, Blank grey page comes up instead of homepage

On firefox you have to look into options and tools that you coches java ... It is possible that this is blocking it but you should be clear exactly the problem that you have what does not appear. You can also install more security for your adblock plus and no script in order to avoid some problems if I can post some pages of it just because I is not secure enough. I also advise you of blocker in your firewall and I do this only when you've really needed.

Re: When opening new window in Firefox, Blank grey page comes up instead of homepage

The distribution of the binary (compiled) from Mozilla Firefox understood tool Talkback, non-free up to version 2.0[57], while the source code of Mozilla Firefox is in turn open source, which was quite contradictory . The tool Talkback has been replaced by a free software called Breakpadin this Firefox 3[58]. Finally, in addition to a new address bar called "smart"[V 11], Firefox 3 has a new extension installation on the fly, a protection against malicious software and a new system for trademark -pages operated by tags.

Firefox also offers you the "private browsing" that allows you to surf freely without leaving any traces of your online activities. The latest Firefox has launched a new feature that allows you to view web pages faster but using less memory. Listed security, you can block the execution of a site or program. The browser takes the Gecko rendering engine which guarantee maximum compatibility with most sites, plugins Flash or Java so you can properly display the sites using these technologies.

The home page is the Web page displayed when you start your Firefox browser.
    pen your Firefox browser.
    1. Open your Firefox browser.
    2. In the menu bar, click Firefox and select Preferences .
    lick General and the scope Homepage, enter the URL of the website you want to display at the opening of your Firefox browser.
    3. Close the Preferences window of your Firefox browser.
    5Restart the window of your Firefox browser to make sure that the home page displayed is the one you have defined.

I am having similar problems since Firefox 3.6.8 release. Found problem on my machine is due to Flash player/Firefox issues. Disable Flash addon and Firefox works with no problems. Enable and it starts grey paging again.

No help from Firefox support forum. I busted down to version 3.5.11 and Firefox is working with no issues. Suggest installing previous version until Firefox fixes the problem.

You need to install Flash under Firefox Mozilla here : https: / / pfs.mozilla.org / plugins / . I also suggest you take a look at your extensions (and temporarily disable suspicious). Indeed some may be unstable and crash Firefox (or flash). I think - from memory - Connectivity to Media Player . But there are others.