Thread: Skype 5.5 updated to Support Windows 8

Skype 5.5 updated to Support Windows 8

I read one article related to Skype 5.5 and it will be work to support the windows 8 system. They also mentions that this will be specially designed for the windows based system. Is there any person knows more information related to this issue. I think to install skype 5.5 on my previously installed windows 8 developer preview. We are always interested to hear your feedback on Skype. What do you think guess? Thanks for any advice.

Re: Skype 5.5 updated to Support Windows 8

Skype 5.5 is work on Microsoft Windows 8. This is the application that specially designed to remove Google product offers from the Skype install flow. If you are a Windows 8 Developer Preview user and experience from Skype issues you can download 5.5.0.117 from Skype. Skype which was an update to Skype 5.5 for Windows that adds supports for Windows 8. There are so many features that specially build for the windows 8 and I am sure that this will be work to perform an skype task on this system.

Re: Skype 5.5 updated to Support Windows 8

Skype announced a new version of its VoIP software that supports Windows 8. This newly launched skype 5.5 being able to go consumer-to-consumer, consumer-to-business, business-to-business, and offer the enterprise suitable kind of control and security and auditing. It is suggested for Windows 8 developer preview consumers who are facing difficulty with previous skype version. Hence you need to install the skype 5.5 on your windows 8 for solving any application accessing problem on windows 8.