Thread: Unable to socialite log in on windows development preview

Unable to socialite log in on windows development preview

Hi, two days before I finished windows 8 development preview installation and now I want to test some activities onto it. Now the problem is that when I try to log in as a socialite then it gives logging problem. in actual case, when I try to log in on my facebook account then it shows logging in message but after that nothing will be happen onto it. Can anybody describe what actually happen with this issue. Anything will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to socialite log in on windows development preview

For solving your logging issue I think the previously installed antivirus or something security application might be restrict your system to access this facebook account. In that case, you need to disable all this applications that provide restrictions onto it. it helps to you for solving your complicated issue. Then first find out the application that provide contains such scanning type of code. Few example are as antivirus, firewall and so on.

Yes, this is necessary when already firewall or antivirus type of program installed on this system. This type of program may be restricting the user to logging some socialite account. I also faced the similar type of problem and that time, I haven’t knowledge about it. Hence I follow the instructions mentioned on one articles. The article suggest me to do an disabling this type of security program on system. I do this task and in response it will be helpful to me for solving such logging problem.

Windows 8 brings a new touch-friendly user interface to the venerable platform, along with a new development model and new development tools. Currently the development is to be just started and we can’t sure that the windows development preview has been fully support such kind of activities. At the time of logging an existing facebook account might be not happen because of the WDP not being provide such kind of facility. In that case, you need to check this thing and as per mentioned instructions apply it on your system.

You need to first try and uninstall all updates. After finishing this all uninstall application process you need to re-install them one by one to observe what one has done the action. This is necessary to avoid such kind of complicated log in problem.

Socialite is one of the best Windows 8 Metro style App which is for Facebook users. There are so many features present on this windows 8 socialite metro style application. If you found some unknown problem on this application then you need to perform reinstallation task onto it this is necessary when the metro application is being not properly work as per the defined task. Hence try to do this process and locate the result on your system.

The Windows Developer Preview is a pre-beta edition of Windows 8 for developers. The features and functionality in the prerelease software possibly will not come out in the ultimate version. Hence we can’t sure that there is surety of that the provided windows 8 socialite metro style application will be work in best format. Sometimes it works and some system gives problem during such logging process. In such situation you need to check the compatibility of the application with existing system. This will be beneficial for you in the future.

For more information you can take advice of the expert person. Experts on the official site might be helpful for you for fixing such kind of logging problem. Hence I think this is the best strategy that works to fix such kind of connectivity problem. try to do this expert mentioned task and locate the result onto it. in such cases, you can also take help of windows 8 manual.