Thread: Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 crashes when enable Sync

Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 crashes when enable Sync

I have installed Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 (Official Build 55501) beta on my
    Windwos XP computer system with Service Pack 3. Since i have updated my google chrome to latest version on this computer it keeps on crashing all the time. Please helps me as i am not getting that what to do. How to solve this crashing problem on my xp system?

Re: Google Chrome 6.0.472.33 crashes when enable Sync

Even i am facing the same problem on my windows 7 system as google chrome crashes everytime when i enable the sync. I am not getting any idea that what has happened to my browser which was running perfectly till last day. But it is for sure that some thing is with the sync which is responsible for chrome crashes.

Even i am not having any solution for the solving this which i was facing since last four days. My latest copy of google chrome used to get crashed with an enabled sync option. So i just tried reinstalling the google chrome on the same system and since then it has not crashed yet. Its been 8 hours that the reinstalling the browser can be told as successful solution for this but do not know that when it is gonna crash next time.

It seems like that the Google Chrome has some kind of an incompatibility issue with the sync option in its new version. I think you guys have to continue your surfing by using an older version itself on your system which was much better then the new one. It would be taking bit long for google to solve this kind of error. There must be many more problems as well as it is but obvious in any new version of browser.

I guess this is one solution to make your google chrome not crashing all the time. You just need to live with it or it would be better if you use some other browser which must not be having any such problem even with its new version. According to me, Mozilla Firefox would be the great browser to surf on an internet.

Even i have seen this kind of crashing when i try to use my google chrome browser as when i try to enable the sync on this browser, it directly crashes without any error messages. I have got tired by thinking about this problem but have not found any solution yet. Now i will try the solutions provided here, hope that it will work.