Thread: Google Chrome Crash with specific web page on Windows 7 64 bit

Google Chrome Crash with specific web page on Windows 7 64 bit

My google chrome crashes when i try to load some specific pages on this browser. My system has 54 bit Windows 7 installed on it. I am getting an error as "Google Chrome has stopped working" Windows error, then "Aw, Snap!"when i try to access the pages in the "merriam-webster" website. Pleas help me !

Re: Google Chrome Crash with specific web page on Windows 7 64 bit

I guess the problem is with the webpage which you are trying to access as there would be some problem with the coding while creating that webpage which might not be supported by some browser such as Google Chrome. I think you should try accessing the same page by using some other browser.

If you are facing the same problem for accessing the pages of particular website by using any browser then there is a problem with the webpage itself. There would be some problematic from the developers of that website who may not be knowing any such issue or they might be working on it. I think you have to wait for some time until they are done with the changes.

There could be some kind of server problem of the website which you are trying to access from your windows 7 system. The problem with the server can also include the database problem of the website or there could be some hardware problem as well. At the end, You will not be able to solve this problem and you just need to wait for some amount of time. I do not know that for how much amount of time.

I guess the problem is with the webpage only where there would be some kind of problem with the script running on it which wont be supported by the google chrome browser which you have not used. I think you should check that on most of the pages it is crashing or not. Check that which are those websites and how many scripts it is running.