Thread: Zoom Search: Multiple values in Meta Search Fields

Zoom Search: Multiple values in Meta Search Fields

I am having a small query regarding the meta search field in the Zoom Search. Actually i wanted to make the multiple values to the Meta Search Fields to make the search the more advance but having no idea how to add the Multiple values in Meta Search Fields. If you are having knowledge regarding the same then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Zoom Search: Multiple values in Meta Search Fields

What field you are using with the Meta Tag? If you are wanted to make the multiple values in the Mata Search field then you have to go with the multi select field and enter the multiple values for same which will give you the functionality for the same that you are looking for. So go with the same and work around.

I think it is better to ask about the same to the developer of the product who can guide with the extra knowledge and the proper method to implement the same into the system. The developer i.e. Wrensoft is having a support forum for the user of there product where you can post your query and find the solution for same.

I think you took me wrong. I just wanted to make the selection for particular one item in multiple genre. Suppose if i am selecting a value from the Drop down list the two genre should return the same value if the item comes in both the genre. I hope now you will get it right and provide me the solution for same.

Being a user you are not allowed to make the multiple selection for the same. You can not make then multiple selection as user is not allowed for same. I have contacted the official site of the Zoom Search Engine and come to know about this. I hope this information is useful for resolving the curiosity of yours.