Thread: Software that crashes Google Chrome

Software that crashes Google Chrome

I am using Windows 7 operating system and i have installed Google Chrome Browser on this system. I have noticed that since i have installed Winmount utility on my computer. Actually before downloading this tool, my google chrome never used to get crashed but now days it keep on crashing any time. I do not know that what could be the connection between Winmount and Google Chrome. But if not then what is happening to my Chorme.

Re: Software that crashes Google Chrome

Even i am facing the similar problem with my Google Chrome as it directly crashes when start the IS3 Anti Spyware on my windows computer machine. I just do not get it that what is the connection between an anti virus software and google chrome. But when i am running this anti virus software when there is nor google chrome opened then there is no problem with IS3 and in the same manner nothing happens to Chorme when i do not run an IS3.

I have collected some information about the Google Chrome browser and found some important things. Actually this browser is not compatible with some software which results in the crashing of Google Chrome browser. Though even i do not know that what could be the wrong with this browser and why it is not compatible but i have provided those software's names which are not compatible with this browser.
    1. NVIDIA NTune
    2. Folder Guide
    3. PPLive
    4. NVIDIA network access manager
    5. WinMount
    6. IS3 Anti Spyware
    7. Venturi Firewall
    8. SpeedBit Video Accelerator

I have found the solution for this problem as if you are facing some crashed of your google chrome browser due to installation of any softwares. You have to get an Internet Download Manager (IDM) for solving this problem. Actually you need to disable the 'Advanced browser integration' option within IDM (go to Options > General) which in fact solves this problem.If the problem is with NVIDIA Desktop Explorer then remove the nvshell.dll library.

If you are having FolderSize then i suggest you to go to the sourceforge.net from where you can get an information about the softwares which can crash your google chrome. And if you are having NOD32 version 2.7 then i suggest you to upgrade it to the latest version or you may disable internet monitoring in NOD32 2.7.