Thread: Google Crome crashes, freezes and becomes unresponsive all the time

Google Crome crashes, freezes and becomes unresponsive all the time

I am using the Google Chrome browser on my Windows XP operating system and there is something wrong with this browser as it directly goes crashing all the time. I am getting an error messages every time is "A Plug-in has become unresponsive. DO you want to stop it? Yes or NO", but this does not solves the problem. Initially it does not crashes but it freezes for some time then it crashes.

Re: Google Crome crashes, freezes and becomes unresponsive all the time

You might have added some plug in on your google chrome browser which seems to be the problem for chrome. I suggest you to remove this browser and then check that the same problem is there or not with your google chrome browser. Actually some time it happens that plug in's code does not let browser running at its normal speed and some time it just does not let browser run properly.

I think you should try disabling some setting on your Google Chrome browser which will not any plug ins running while you are surfing by using this browser. I recommend you to make check for "Do Not Allow any site Use Plug-ins" (Under the Hood / Content Settings). Once you have done with this settings then you have to restart your browser to check the effect of it.

It is true that the settings mentioned in the previous post solves this problem as it just does not let you see those websites on which your browser should be having this plug in. Actually by choosing this setting, You wont be allowed to vie those websites or a content on the website which need flash or other plug ins such as Youtube or any other sites on which you want to view videos. I think you should check for some other alternative as well to solve this problem.

This kind of problem might happen if your windows xp system have got infected by some viruses. I recommend you to scan your system by using Avast Anti Virus which is good software and remove all the viruses out of your system as soon as possible so it does not gets spread in other areas of your operating system.

This kind of problem can also come due to the two flash player installed on your system. I suggest you to check about the same. If there are any two then you should uninstall both of hem from your system and then install a new one which is an Adobe Shockwave Player version 11.5.7.609