Thread: Firefox has stopped loading my yahoo start page correctly

Firefox has stopped loading my yahoo start page correctly

I am in firefox (I am also spent Version 3.0 today but my problem is older) and when I type something directly into the address bar of sites with only a word without a dot com or other , the search module is used yahoo. I do not support yahoo and google I use it as before. It's like that since we installed the yahoo toolbar. I uninstalled it but it stuck and I find it intrusive. Also firefox is stuck on yahoo site. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Re: Firefox has stopped loading my yahoo start page correctly

You need to installed AdBlocker:

1. Pull down the Tools menu in Firefox and select "AdBlock".
    2. Click on "Preferences".
    3. In the list of blocked sites, delete the entries that contain "yahoo.com" or "yimg.com.
    4. Click "Done".

If the Download button still does not, it probably means that your user profile is corrupted or another program (or another extension) block images from Yahoo!. To eliminate this problem, define a new profile or run Firefox in Safe Mode (Safe Mode). If one of your Internet protection is to block ads, it is possible that it also blocks the download button.

Mozilla Firefox is a web browser with many advantages over its competitors. It is a serious alternative to Internet Explorer, perfectly suited for use in a professional or personal. Even if it corrected six security vulnerabilities, version 3.0.2 posed a real problem with passwords stored. Once updated, the browser will delete all the passwords contained in the internal manager. If you also notice, you could remedy this problem by saving your file "signons.txt" or "signons2.txt" (under C: \ Documents and Settings \ NAME NAME \ Application Data \ Mozilla \ Firefox \ Profiles \ NUMBER. default \ ) and then placing it again in this folder after the update done. In any case, know that version 3.0.3 will correct this problem.

Have you tried Firefox in safe mode? Sometimes it is an extension that blocks. This is probably the wrong standard SSL support, allowing access to sites with an encrypted connection, finally in my opinion. Check in FF options> advanced> encryption ticked the 2 boxes (SSL and TLS), just in case. To answer your other question, on my side no problem with the FF addons. (I'm in FF 3.6). Tents also with Chrome, but even if Opera not let yourself get there, the problem must be elsewhere.

The publisher hopes to Firefox "to update the Web," as the slogan says: "upgrading the Web. But this will require that the other browsers follow and support the same standards, including Microsoft's Internet Explorer. "With Firefox 3.5, we want to put strong pressure on Internet Explorer, also explains the point Nitot, president of Mozilla.