Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-08-2010

Zoom files missing error even if they are existing

I have downloaded and installed the Zoom Search Engine into the system of mine. But when i am starting the same i am getting the error with the Zoom File Missing. The exact error its " Zoom files missing error: Zoom is missing one or more of the required index data files." I have checked the file location into the system and it is at the same place. So if you can help me with this then the help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Old 17-08-2010

Re: Zoom files missing error even if they are existing

The error is always getting when the some of the file from the system is missing and system is unable to detect the file. If you are having the problem then here i am giving you the list of the files that caused the issue while unable to find them. Just check that they are existing or not.
  • settings.php
  • zoom_wordmap.zdat
  • zoom_dictionary.zdat
  • zoom_pages.zdat
  • zoom_titles.zdat
Old 17-08-2010

I am aware of these files and already have gone through the same but let me tell you that all the files are existing in the system of mine and no files is missing. I checked it twice but still the same error. I am unable to find the reason as all files are existing into the system of mine. So help me more about the same.
Old 17-08-2010

In that case it seems that you are having the issue with the Server which might be not responding. I will advise you to check for the Server Configuration and if there is any problem then correct the problem and try to use the Zoom and see whether it is getting any issue or not. Hope this will help you with the issue of yours.
Old 17-08-2010

First let me know whether you have made any changes into the search.php or not. If you did not made any changes then it might be broken the functionality of the Zoom and that is why throwing the error with the same. So changes that you have made are need to be corrected by undoing and work with the same.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,