Thread: Zoom Search Engine: Indexer crashing

Zoom Search Engine: Indexer crashing

I am having an issue with the Zoom Search Engine that i am using to index the page of mine into the same. I am using the 5.1 Build 1002 indexer with the Windows Home Server 2003 but the problem is that the whenever i am using the Indexer it is showing the error at the end with the Status:128 message which i am unable to resolve. So if you are having any solution for the same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Zoom Search Engine: Indexer crashing

It can be possible that the Indexer might be not functioning properly because conflicting with some of the application. The application like antivirus can also cause the issue with the same. I think that the AntiVirus of your is stopping the indexer. So if possible then disable the Antivirus and then try to use the Indexer.

If the problem is not resolving then i will advise you to go with the CheckDisk which will detect the problem related to the system which might be not working. If you run the same then you will get this thing working with the issue of your. So try this out and see whether it is working or not. Thanks.

If nothing is working then i will advised you to work with the issue by contacting the developer of the site and see whether you are getting the proper solution regarding your problem or not. The problem can be resolved with the help of the Wrensoft only. So contact them and ask the same query to get solution for same.