Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-08-2010

Zoom Search application fails to start

I am having an issue with the Zoom Search Engine which i have installed into the system of mine but Zoom Search application fails to start. It is not throwing any error or any thing just not starting up. Also when check for the CPU usage it is showing the 100 % usage. I am unable to find the cause behind this issue. If any one is having any knowledge regarding the same then please help me to get rid of it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-08-2010

Re: Zoom Search application fails to start

I think that there might be some issue with the Zoom Search Engine which might not working properly and having an issue with the same then i will advise you to go with the re-installation of the Zoom Search Engine and see whether it is working for the same or not. I hope that the re-installation of the same will resolve the issue of yours.
Old 17-08-2010

I think it is nothing to do with the Zoom Search Engine that you are using. I think that the system of yours got infected with the Virus and that is why giving the 100 percent CPU usage. I will advise to install a Antivirus which must be updated with the latest virus definition and then scan the complete system with the same.
Old 17-08-2010

I am having the same issue with the Zoom Search Engine which was not functioning properly. I have searched regarding this a lot and finally come to know that this is something to do with the System Mechanic 7 which is causing the issue. I have uninstalled the same and my issue got resolved. So if you are having the same problem then apply this.
Old 17-08-2010

I have searched regarding your query and found a useful article on the Wrensoft.com regarding the "Zoom Search application fails to start" feature and let me tell you that this is not working with the same. So if you wanted to work with the issue then you have to first check whether the system of yours is having System Mechanic 7 Iolo DMV are installed or not. If it is then uninstall the same and then try to work with the same.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,