Thread: Browser gets redirected to Slirsredirect.search.aol.com

Browser gets redirected to Slirsredirect.search.aol.com

When I click on a link in Google search, I am redirected cradles of different sitesmost probably to slirsredirect.search.aol.com . I scanned my computer with my antivirus AVG Pro malewarebytes, catchme, SDFix, adaware has at least two occasions each, they have finally found some malware. I also cleaned my registry at least two occasions with these programs: RegClean and QUAD, but my problem still persists.

Re: Browser gets redirected to Slirsredirect.search.aol.com

Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random / random and save it on the desktop.
    1. Double-click to launch RSIT.exe RSIT.
    2. Click Continue to display Disclaimer.
    3. If the tool HijackThis (current version) is not present or not detected on your computer, download it and RSIT you must accept the license.
    4. When the scan is complete, two text files will open. Post the contents of log.txt (<<will be displayed) as well as info.txt (<<will be reduced in the Taskbar).
    5. If you do not see these two reports, you'll find them in the folder C: \ RSiT

Re: I get redirected to Slirsredirect.search.aol.com

Sounds like your browser has been hijacked and hence it would be better to get your desktop computer scanned. I think that the you are using the internet explorer browser and hence you are redirected to random website. Try to scan your system with an antivirus application. If you already have an antivirus application the simply try to update the virus definition before scanning. If the problem persists still then refer the following Browser hijacking: How to avoid and protect them from damage

Hello, a while since I've noticed that whenever I close the Mozilla firefox the process is still active in the task manager and when I restart Mozilla firefox browser it gives me an error message like the process is still active and will not open! Is this a virus or a problem of firefox please help me in this matter. Thank you in advance for your help!

Try the revo uninstaller and remove the Mozilla Firefox application.
    1. Installing the software following the steps. Once installation is complete, run the software.
    2. Wait a few moments, a list of all installed programs will appear then search for "Mozilla Firefox".
    3. Then do Right click and click "Uninstall"
    4. Click "YES" in the confirmation window.
    5. The program uninstalls, wait. At the end click on the button "Scan after uninstall"
    6. A new window will appear, select the items relating to "Mozilla Firefox" and check the appropriate line. (If in doubt, do not delete)
    7. Tick "Delete" to delete the items in question. Last step, click "Close" to exit the Revo Uninstaller